Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trying to be quiet...

It's quiet at the moment anyway...I've had my morning coffee and have been trying to watch my favorite morning shows. I'm an HGTV junkie and now with satellite TV we get Fine Living Network (one more channel to suck me in). I watch Decorating Cents, and then "flip" between Mission Organization and If Wall Could Talk and Cash in the Attic. Or at least I try, between letting the dogs out and in and back out again at least 10 times! Here they are...

Brandi, the "porkie-yorkie"



and Maizie, the l o n g - d o g.



Don't they look precious. Don't let them fool you. As you know, most small dogs are barky and these two are no exception. I'm trying to keep them quiet while my husband sleeps...he had a very long day yesterday (16 hours) and he'll have to work tonight.

I'm going to be here at my desk for at least part of the day. It's finals this week. I have been a full-time student for the past two years, working toward my degree in Web Design. This is my second to the last quarter. I'll be taking a class this summer and will then have my degree. YAHOO!

Have a great day!
Barbara

Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!
Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment