Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good Morning World!

This is the beginning of my blog...
Let me introduce myself, my name is Barbara Halstead. (I also answer to Barb and Barbie, along with a few other titles like Mom, Gramma Barbie, Auntie Barb and Aunt Barbie.)

I am 50 years old and I am reinventing myself once again...I just graduated from Everett Community College in Everett, Washington with an Associates in Technical Arts, my major is Web Design. It's been a busy two years and I'm not done yet. In September I will go back to college and over another year take 5 more courses and have a Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design.

My goal is to work as a freelance graphic artist and web designer to help small businesses owners have a professionally designed web site and printed material that includes logos and corporate identity packages. You can check out my portfolio at www.bhalsteaddesign.com.

Have a wonderful day...and thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment