Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm Back!

Good Morning!
I'm so happy to be back in my own little world again!
It's been a busy couple of weeks...I've
  • Finished my Finals
  • Gone though graduation
  • Hosted a party
  • Drove to California for a week to visit my sister
  • Driven back (OMG!)
  • Started Summer Quarter Diversity Class
And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head. It's been a whirl-wind. I'll post some pictures soon from my California trip. It was fun.

With school back in session I'm up to my neck in homework again...just when I think I'll have more time...RIGHT! I'm taking an English Literature class for my last needed diversity credit. The class is Children's Literature. I like it, but there is a lot of reading and research. I'm happy not to have any other classes.

Now it's on to trying to find the top of my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment