Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back from the Missing

If any one out there is still even looking at my blog,
let the fact be known I am still alive.
 (Barely.)
You see, I got a full time job for a while.
And I still kept my part time job. 
Needless to say, I almost met myself coming and going!
And my husband was a little miffed at
all the hours I was putting in.
We barely saw each other.
Some days he'd crawled into bed as I was getting out.
I'd kiss him good-bye and say see you tomorrow.

My temporary position was at Clear Image Photography
It was fun, I processed sports photos using PhotoShop. 


Now that I have slowed down a little there,
my hubby and I went for a final excursion
with the 5th-Wheel before putting it to bed for the winter. 
I know a lot bloggers were there too...
You know I'm talking about...


Ruffles and Rust!

It was a vintage antique show held at the
Evergreen Fair Grounds in Monroe (WA).
Over 50 vendors, so many pretty things!
I found it really hard to contain myself.
But I only came away with a few items.
It was really a good thing that I was busy helping at the door and
running for the promoter Timi Weathers-Bottorff.

Anyway, I hope to be back more frequently
now that things have settled down a little.

Best Wishes,



No comments:

Post a Comment