Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rainy Days

So if any of you are in the Pacific Northwest this morning you have heard it rain all night long.
I actually love the sound of the rain beating on the roof or better yet the sky light in the master bath.
But what's a girl to do on a day like this...

Well, a few weeks ago my blueberry bushes looked like this.



Out I went to pick blueberries, put before there were all gone I wanted to rmember how beautiful they looked in the morning sun.

After the pictures were taken I got busy inside.
Don't they look wonderful?


The recipe made 16, more that I could eat (or should eat for that matter!
I froze some and this morning with the rain they just sound wonderful.
A hot blueberry scone and coffee, and the rain!

Mimi Charmante is giving away a gorgeous wrap!
Please go to her blog and sign up as a follower and she will put your name into a
drawing for the wrap. Tell I sent you, won't you?

And remember sign up as a follower here and your name will be in a drawing for a cookbook authored by Dianne Berst.

No comments:

Post a Comment