Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy



I have been typing my little fingers to the bone! I wish I could type like my sister, Joanne. 100 words a minute... me, try 40 'ish and don't count my mistakes!

My cousin, Dianne, is working on another cookbook called a Collection of Favorite Recipes and I volunteered to help enter them into the typing program. I wish I could spend more time on it, but lately with heat in the upper 80's to 90 my office gets TOO hot. So here I am this morning while it's cool.


Here is one of her other books and a gift basket that she sells on her website.
Also coming up August 8th is HOT BLOGUST NIGHTS!


I hope that if you have a chance you can come meet some of the most fantastick people around and have a little fun, some shopping and well who knows what trouble we can get into!

No comments:

Post a Comment